Friday, February 27, 2009

100 Day Challenge Rocks On - 1st Month Results

Ok folks, I'm going to gloat for a bit here because February was a tremendous month for me. Not only did I get a whole lot accomplished, but I feel amazing about those accomplishments. Yea yea, go ahead and laugh at me all you want for patting myself on the back but here goes why I say these crazy things. Read this and THEN decide whether or not to laugh...
  • I discovered a new Holiday - Ontario celebrates what is called Family Day the same weekend as Valentine's Day. Wow - this new holiday makes SO MUCH MORE sense to me than the V-Day one. I did have a famous rap star wish me a happy Valentine's Day though which I thought was quite cool. LOL I went to the East Coast that weekend to spend a few days with my family. To update all who may be curious about that: My brother proposed to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day (hahaha I teased him for being so unoriginal); My brother also bought himself a motorcycle! That was SOOOO my idea! LOL; My youngest niece turns 1 year old next week - she's gotten so big so fast; My other niece turns 5 in April; My mom and dad are excited about this Anthony Robbins seminar I'm sending them to in a few weeks in New Jersey. YAY FAMILIA! xoxo
  • I still over-working myself full time as usual with my regular 9-5er but those who know me best know that I only do this because I absolutely LOVE what I do, and as a result, it is not work to me at all.
  • Bootcamps on Mon and Wed evenings are gong AWESOME! My measurement results 2 nights ago show me that I turned 3% of my overall bodyfat into muscle, I lost 4 inches in total (0.5inch each arm // 0.5inch each upper thigh // 1inch waist // 0.5inch chest // 0.5inch hips), but gained 5 pounds! Muscle really IS heavier than fat! Geeze!
  • I started going to school Fri. evenings and all-day weekends for my GMAT prep course. I am SUCH a geek... I am having WAY too much fun being back in a classroom again - kinda scary. LOLI took a practice GMAT exam last night which I did a LOT better than expected on so I'm excited about that, but I also got to see where my strengths and weaknesses are as we reviewed the results so I know what to study more and less of over the next few weeks until I write the real exam in April.
  • I wrote my M1 Level motorcycle exam on Tuesday morning, and passed so can now officially drive a motorcycle. Scared yet? hahaha I can only drive it in the daytime, with no passengers though - just a beginner level. And no I haven't even bought one yet. hehehe
  • Somewhere in the mix of all that, I found time to work hard to get my staff situated for my absence next week (I fly out to Europe for a conference on Sunday afternoon in Vienna, Austria) so they know what to do while I'm away. I also did some research on the top 10 things to see and do while I'm in Austria so I'm super pumped about that. I am hoping to get some time to pack and maybe even buy a new camera tonight because I have school all day on Saturday and I leave Sunday. LOL
Sometimes I feel like there are not enough hours in the day! LOL

I am looking forward to a relaxing month of March when I return with only a few classes once a week and bootcamp to worry about. Then I write the GMAT exam in April and start my Motorcycle driving course for the M2 level in April as well.

What's in store for May? Can anyone say GRAND CAYMAN ISLANDS HERE I COME?!?! :D

Ok, ok, before I get WAAAYYY to ahead of myself here -
How was YOUR February???

No comments: