Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Catching Up After a Year

Hey everyone!

It's been a long long time since I decided to make some time to write about my life but I've had a tremendous year and I feel like it will not be fair for me to hold back and not share with you all what's been going on with me.  I've got a few trips to fill you in on, a few life altering decisions which I've recently made and have no regrets about at all and a few announcements to make to get you all back in the loop. I've also developed some new interests and passions in my life and plan on taking this blogging thing to the next level by actually creating a few new blogs because there's just so much to write about each topic. Stay tuned...

I start with a rundown of two of my latest trips to Europe. I always write about my trips so it's about time that I fill in the blanks about these cause they were indeed FANTASTIC trips.. Then I'm going to share with you some life changing decisions I've made about my new career path. Then there are some personal and family updates to share and lastly, I'm going to be asking for feedback from you all as I slowly work to reposition myself as a woman looking for not only success, but fulfillment in my life.

(to be continued...)

No comments: