Tuesday, June 3, 2008

No Strings Attached

I love this. Just for having a Google account I can blog for free?
Why didn't I know this sooner?

Some of you may or may not know me from an old site www.jenny.portodiao.com. I blogged as a foreigner living and loving Panama. Well I'm still loving Panama but since I'm no longer living there I decided it was time to move on. My days with PortoDiao are over but my days with 980 are just beginning. For reference, 980 refers to a company that I am setting up and running here in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I've never lived in Toronto before but I can sure see myself growing to love this place too.

Sticking around with the portodiao.com group had implications of strings that I am have decided to cut loose. It's a new day and a new chapter so here goes nothing!

No comments: